When I was having a problem and asked a liberty employee what I should do, she immediately stepped in to help. I know this is not something that she needed to do, but she took the time and went the extra mile to satisfy our mutual customer’s needs and helped me tremendously.
Home Lending Solutions
You are here
Streamline your research with one click.
Through Liberty Title’s REiSource, professionals and homeowners can access presentation-ready property reports offering detailed data that is helpful in the property sales process. Instead of mining for data from multiple resources, everything you could possibly want to know about a property is included here.
It’s the most comprehensive property and ownership database coupled with industry-leading features. Some of those include
- Include personalized details, logos, photographs, contact information and more
- Consistent proﬁles that include detailed property characteristics and owner history
- Incorporate sales comparables that describe the latest market activity, clearly displayed on a street map with aerial and parcel map overlays
- Include assessor maps and recorded document images which deﬁne the property’s location and history
- Include neighbor and neighborhood data, community demographics, crime statistics, as well as local schools and business listings on reports
- Conﬁgure sales comparables with the ability to select a geographic radius, sales range dates, lot size, pools, house style, land use and other detailed property information at the census tract, zip code and city-level
- Access the most recent transfer deed and mortgage recordings
- List names and addresses of nearby neighbors
- Select school information organized by type of school and its proximity to the subject property
- Visualize census demographics using charts and graphs
- Choose which local businesses to display on your reports
- Show crime statistics from Federal, state and county sources
- View, print and e-mail reports in PDF format with the ability to retrieve reports for up to 30 days